Hello there, I’m Michelle! Read on to get a little taste of who I am! (foodie pun semi-intended)
- There are three “F’s” in life that I hold near and dear: faith, family, and friends. I need all of these to stay somewhat sane!
- I graduated in May 2015 from The University of Akron, Magna Cum Laude (!) with my BS degree in Nutrition and Dietetics
- I am somewhat (ok very much) obsessed with food- in terms nutritionally, what it can do for the body, how it can prevent disease, and most of all- preparing and eating it 🙂
- Physical activity [usually] makes me happy- I crave movement, and struggle with sitting still. (I’m looking at you 2-hour long biochemistry lecture!)
- I heart animals. I miss my dogs…and I hope to raise backyard chickens!
- I love really dark chocolate. And nut butters. And sweet potatoes. And apples. And Brussels sprouts. And…maybe you should just reread #3.
- I want to explore more of our amazing earth! But perhaps I’ll work on paying off my student loans first, eh?
Nice to meet you!